Saturday, January 3, 2009

Official Publication Date: Jan. 10, 2009:

Thankful:

In every writers life there are those who touch, inspire, and encourage.

A book would not be complete without a dedication & acknowledgment to

the people who have brought so much to the written words I’ve managed to

give voice to.

**

And so, before the words are read, or spoken, I enscribe these words upon the page,

With,love

**

Dedication:

**

For, my brother, Joseph Edward Balzac,
and, my sister, Elizabeth Vaas.
With love, always,
For my father, Joseph Daniel Balzac.
And, last, but certainly, not least :
In memory, of my mother, Dorothy Balzac.

(Love is forever * Festina Lente)

**

Acknowledgments:

**

There are so many friends who I’d like to mention.
They all, played a part in encouragement and support. This small book, in
no small part, couldn’t have seen completion without their presence in my life:
Francesca Clement; Maureen; David & Joanna Samija; Radical Vixen;
Scarlett; Elosia James; Lil Bit; Lisa Q; Rose; Dandelion Tamer; Butterfly
Temptress; Ryan Ashford; Tara T.; Tey; Joss Loner; Rick Mobbs; Catalina R.;
Padme & Anakin; Misty; Clare McNally; Diane Fortuna; Michelle (brat); Valeria,
and, finally, Emma Bishop. You are all on my Hit Parade…and, I thank you.

**

**

In my family:

Anne Balzac: You’ve always been a fair critic and good reader of my
prose.
Kathleen Balzac: You have a wonderful eye. I love your photographs. You
are a writer, too, niece. I admire your words, as well.

**
And, finally:

A special mention must go to The National Marfan Foundation, in Port
Washington, New York.

Thank you, for keeping me informed and healthy.

**

___William H. Balzac —11/1/08

No comments: